CAREERMagic came to Katz Web Design to give their website some fresh blood.
When Career-Magic.com was last updated, I was in high school. Yes, it’s true — and I said it. The website not only needed updating visually, but there were a lot of parts of the website that needed to be better integrated with how the business ran. The new Career-Magic.com website launched last night. Continue reading “Career-Magic.com Launched”
Google’s OneBox results getting smarter
Recently, Google seems to have updated their algorithm for when they show the mapped results (or, “OneBox”). It used to be that the OneBox would show up when viewing 10 results at a time for many most local searches. Now, the OneBox only shows up when viewing locally relevant industries or when a certain number of results are displayed at once. Continue reading “New Google search results — OneBox is upgraded”
It’s been a wild number of weeks here at Katz Web Design, and there have been some really cool developments.
- Collaborative Solutions, a Denver executive coach is working with Katz Web Design on their search optimization. So far, the results have been good; their website has moved up significantly in many of their target keywords.
- Katz Web Design will be working with Knox SEO on some upcoming SEO projects.
Web design news:
I’ll be posting more updates shortly with some helpful hacks and WordPress tricks I’ve developed, but for now, I’ve got to get back to work!
Katz Web Design is was offering up to $300.00 in discounts on all new web design projects.
From June 2 to August 2 2008, we want to thank you for your feedback — save up to $300.00 on your website. After you have your new website, just write a review of your experience with KWD, and save money!
Here’s how the web design discount works:
- $100.00 off final payment for one review on a major website (Citysearch.com, Yelp.com, Yahoo) after the web design project is complete.
- $20.00 off final payment for each additional review on another major website.
- Up to $300.00 total savings!
For full promotion details or to start a new web development project, contact Katz Web Design today: 970-882-1477
Update: For existing clients, if you write a review of Katz Web Design, you will get a $50 credit toward your account.