At GravityView, we’re starting a review process for support to make sure that as we grow, our support continues to be awesome.
We’re starting a Support Review meeting. We will randomly choose tickets to review for each person who has provided support in that time.
Random selection is a pain, so we created a Zapier Zap to do it for us! Here’s how: Continue reading “How to send randomly-selected support tickets to Slack once a week for easy review”
Are you a self-motivated intermediate or advanced PHP freelance developer? Want to work on taking WordPress plugins to the next level?
I want to work with for someone who is interested in contract or hourly work to work with on GravityView, IDX+, and my other WordPress plugins. There is lots of work to be done. We currently have a team of 3 people working on the plugins, and I’m looking to expand my development and support team.
What you would be doing:
- Develop additional functionality for existing plugins
- Refactor existing code – implement appropriate coding patterns
- Help squash bugs
What we’re looking for:
- Good code – Write code with well-conceived structure
- Problem solving – Figure out solutions that are best-practice and maintainable
- Good communication – Check in when milestones are reached and when you have questions or delays
- Intermediate to advanced PHP skills (With lots of OOP experience)
- Experience with WordPress is a plus (familiarity with actions/filters/functions)
- Experience writing unit tests with PHPUnit is a plus
If you are interested and feel like you would like to work with us, please fill out this form:
Get in touch to work with us:
Have you ever wanted to take a form submission and show the results on a website? That’s what GravityView does.
GravityView integrates with the popular Gravity Forms plugin and makes it easy to display entries on your website.
- Embed Gravity Forms entry data in a post or a page
- Control what data is displayed using a drag & drop interface
- Moderate what entries are visible before they appear on your website
- Allow users to edit the entries they created
- …and more
If you’re using Gravity Forms, you’ll want GravityView.