Are you a self-motivated intermediate or advanced PHP freelance developer? Want to work on taking WordPress plugins to the next level?
I want to work with for someone who is interested in contract or hourly work to work with on GravityView, IDX+, and my other WordPress plugins. There is lots of work to be done. We currently have a team of 3 people working on the plugins, and I’m looking to expand my development and support team.
What you would be doing:
- Develop additional functionality for existing plugins
- Refactor existing code – implement appropriate coding patterns
- Help squash bugs
What we’re looking for:
- Good code – Write code with well-conceived structure
- Problem solving – Figure out solutions that are best-practice and maintainable
- Good communication – Check in when milestones are reached and when you have questions or delays
- Intermediate to advanced PHP skills (With lots of OOP experience)
- Experience with WordPress is a plus (familiarity with actions/filters/functions)
- Experience writing unit tests with PHPUnit is a plus
If you are interested and feel like you would like to work with us, please fill out this form: