Optimize your site, find niche keywords
Introducing: Google Instant Scraper, a powerful free tool for niche marketing and keyword research. Find high-traffic, relevant long-tail keywords in seconds.
How the Google Instant Scraper works:
- Enter a “seed” keyword (or multiple keywords separated by commas) and choose how many levels deep you would like to scrape;
- The Scraper gets results from Google Instant for that keyword. These are level 1 keywords.
- For each level 1 keyword, the Scraper gathers results from step #1 and adds them to the list. These are level 2 keywords.
- Repeat #2 and #3 for levels 3 and 4 keywords
- The list is sorted by the # of queries, and the excluded keywords are removed from the list
In this way, the Instant Scraper builds powerful, targeted keyword lists in seconds…for free.
Continue reading “Google Instant Scraper – The Best Tool for Google Instant SEO”
Constant Contact doesn’t openly advertise their Business Partner Program’s competitive commission structures.
Constant Contact promotes their Partner Program with just a 15% starting commission, so it may come as a surprise that their commission structure goes up to 40%. No one else offers anywhere near that amount.
Here’s how their commission rate is calculated:
- 15% up to $250/month net revenue
- 20% up to $500/month
- 25% up to $1,000/month
- 30% up to $2,500/month
- 40% up to $5,000/month
Constant Contact offers very competitive commission for active affiliates
At first glance, Constant Contact’s partner program appears simply decent. The base 15% commission is nowhere near the 25% commissions offered by other programs. What they don’t tell you is that as you continue to build your referral list, you can qualify for higher commission tiers. Continue reading “Constant Contact's Business Partner Program Is Better Than It Seems”