Format your search results for SEO
Works great for SEO searches on the iPhone!
It’s frustrating doing searches with SEO in mind, then having Google add SearchWiki, personalized results, and other localizations that mess up what you wanted: accurate results. Here’s the solution: The SEO It! Bookmarklet.
- I do lots of searching as an SEO. I look for ranking, competition, additional keywords, etc. I use Google a LOT. And I use Apple’s Safari browser.
- By default, I am logged in to my Google account, and have Google preferences set to showing 100 results at a time. The problem? Google shows different ranking and links based on the number of results you see.
- I have Google Web History enabled, and Google provides me with “Personalized results based on my search history.” When doing SEO, I don’t want these results: I want what others will see.
- I use SearchWiki to move up results of websites I have created. When trying to get accurate SEO ranking, this is frustrating.
- I do SEO searches on my iPhone, too – where I need to manually strip out the annoying
&client=safarito see a normal results page.