I launched this blog in January 2008 – only 19 months ago. Since then, the blog has seen 100,000 visitors. I look forward to creating more posts that you find interesting.
Last year at this time:
- The blog was averaging 18 readers per day. Now it averages 357.
- The blog had 14,677 visitors. This month, we hit 100,000.
Most popular blog posts on SEO Denver Blog:
- Barack Obama’s Web Designer – 14,793 Views
- Constant Contact WordPress Widget – 8,320 Views
- WordPress Real Estate – 5,595 Views
- The SEO Stylesheet – 5,555 Views
- VerticalResponse for WordPress – 4,432 Views
“Next year in Jerusalem Denver”, SEO Blog!
I’d love to see the blog continue to grow at this rate. That would mean that the site would hit:
- 11,283 visitors per month, 376 visitors per day, and 158,517 total visitors by next January
- 14,313 visitors per month, 477 visitors per day, and 253,436 total visitors by next July
For people who like statistics, this is the equation for the polynomial trendline. Check out the equation on Wolfram Alpha. My numbers may be off (I couldn’t stay awake in my 8am Statistics class in college!), but either way, I’m looking forward to checking in on the numbers in a year. Thank you, readers!