This plugin has downloads
The best Marketo plugin for WordPress.
Easily add contacts into Marketo when users submit a Gravity Forms form.
Map your Gravity Forms form fields to Marketo data, and have contacts automatically updated if the contact already exists.
Easily view contacts in Marketo
When the Entry is created, a link to the Contact’s page in Marketo is shown inside WordPress.
Requires a server with PHP 5+ and SOAP installed.
Latest version: Download Gravity Forms Marketo Add-on v220.127.116.11 [zip]
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > Marketo)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with Marketo.
Q. Does this plugin require Marketo?
A. Well of course it does.
Q. What’s the license for this plugin?
A. This plugin is released under a GPL license.
18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124 on September 4, 2014
- Fixed: Saving custom fields on new feeds
- Fixed: Static function PHP notice
126.96.36.199 on January 27, 2014
- Fixed: Path the new JS file
188.8.131.52 on January 27, 2014
- Fixed: Issue with Firefox not sending Marketo data
- Fixed: Static PHP warnings
- Fixed: Configuration settings have restored working/not working messages and added error messages.
- Fixed: Fatal Error issue when using UTC timezones
- Improved: Added language localization file
- Fixed issue where “Select the form to tap into” would spin forever if the “Marketo Campaign” dropdown wasn’t defined.
- Fixed issue caused by requiring a file that didnt’ exist
- Added check for SOAP support on server
- Added signup form, fixed todo links
- Fix dupe Default Value menu items
- Fix issue with Marketo API that solves email being over-written by cookie
- Fix Marketo API to pass Munchkin data
- Fixed issue with updating feed campaign
- Fixed a couple of ajax errors
- Added Marketo tracking JS
- Leads are now added to the mapped campaign
- Added option to use Munchkin cookie instead of email for lead identifier
- Added custom fields functionality
- Add the Munchkin cookie data in the form. Check out the Marketo settings page for information on how to do that.
- Include expanded mapping fields: now all editable fields are shown.
- Add link to Marketo ID on lead info pages